The Do Dham Yatra Package is a handy way to see the temples of Kedarnath and Badrinath in Uttarakhand, India. Lord Shiva is worshipped at Kedarnath Dham, whereas Lord Vishnu is worshiped at Badrinath Dham. Both these sites are religiously important as the Kedarnath Dham is one of the Jyotirlingas. Also, Badrinath Dham is a part of the original Chardham Yatra, which includes visiting four important Hindu temples located in four different directions of India.
The temples of the Do Dham Yatra are only open for six months and close their doors during the winter. Hence, pilgrims need to plan their yatra accordingly. The temples open in April and close in November. It is advisable not to travel during the monsoon season since the road leading to the dhams becomes risky. Also, the region can experience floods and makes travelling inconvenient.
Pilgrims can book the Do Dham yatra package from Delhi, Dehradun, or Haridwar by LIH Travel. If you are planning to book Do Dham Yatra, then you can consider booking packages with LIH Travel. LIH Travel is one of the best travel operators specialising in offering luxury tours and Chardham Yatra packages.
Now, let’s check the package details by LIH Travel.
Do Dham Yatra Itinerary from Dehradun
LIH Travel offers the Do Dham yatra by helicopter package that starts from Dehradun. Pilgrims can choose between two options: Same-Day Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter and 3N/4D Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter.
We will check all the details, itinerary, and pricing of the packages.
Same-Day Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter
The Same-Day Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter will cover both the dhams in a single day. The package is inclusive of helicopter transfers from and to Dehradun and both the dhams. Next, the package also includes VIP darshan, meals, sightseeing, and other handling charges, levies, and taxes. The pricing starts at ₹ 1,10,000 + GST / Person.
Now, here is the itinerary:
- Your arrival in Dehradun: Pilgrims must reach a day before the actual Do Dham yatra date. We will brief you about the yatra and safety instructions and provide you with a duffel bag. You won’t be allowed to carry your heavy luggage. Hence, you will only carry your essentials during the yatra. Also, your stay in Dehradun is complimentary.
- Day 1:- Dehradun to Badrinath and Kedarnath: Early on the morning of day 1, we will leave for Kedarnath from Dehradun. We’ll be heading to the Sahastradhara helipad after breakfast. You will need to leave early so that we can complete on-ground formalities and attend safety instructions.
- The first half is about Kedarnath dham darshan. Hence, we will first reach Kedarnath Dham. You will land at the Sirsi Helipad, and the Kedarnath Dham is approx 500 m from there. So you have 2 hours for darshan along with a few sightseeing options. After the Kedarnath darshan, we will head to the helipad and then head towards Badrinath.
- The next stop of your Do Dham Yatra Package by helicopter will take you to Badrinath Dham. After reaching Badrinath, you will have lunch and head for darshan at the Badrinath Dham. You will have 1.5 hours for VIP darshan and sightseeing. Then, we will leave for the Sahastradhara helipad.
3N/4D Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter
This Do Dham yatra package from Dehradun is an ideal alternative for people looking for a refreshing getaway. The itinerary is as follows:
- Day 1: So, day 1 of the yatra from Dehradun starts when you reach Dehradun on your own. We will pick you up from the Airport/Station/Bus Stop. Now, our agents will take you to the hotel. You will spend the night at the hotel and have your dinner there. We will brief you about the rules and then other things.
- Day 2: Day 2 of the Do Dham yatra package by helicopter starts with flying to Kedarnath Dham. After breakfast, you will head to the Dehradun helipad, complete the formalities, and then board the flight. You will land at the Sirsi Helipad, and the Kedarnath Dham is approx 500 m from there. After darshan, we will reach the Sersi helipad.After that, you’ll have lunch and spend the night in Guptkashi.
- Day 3: Now, we will head to Sersi Helipad and then leave for Badrinath Dham. When you arrive in Badrinath, we will check into the hotel and then have lunch. Following lunch, we will head to Mana village for sightseeing. During the evening, we will be attending the Swarna Aarti at the Badrinath Dham and completing the darshan. We have dinner and then spend the night at the motel.
- Day 4: After breakfast, we will head to the Sahastradhara helipad and then from Dehradun, you will lead to your ultimate destination.
How to book Do Dham Yatra from LIH Travel?
The price of the same-day Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter package is ₹ 1,10,000 + GST / Person, and the 3N/4D package starts at ₹ 1,25,000 + GST / Person.
To confirm your Do Dham yatra package, LIH Travel needs 50% of the package amount. Also, you need to clear the remaining 50% amount before 21 days of the yatra date. Note that pilgrims must complete the Chardham Yatra registration because it is mandatory.
For booking, you can contact the travel agents at +91 9829257777 via call or WhatsApp. Then, we will proceed with the booking.
LIH Travel has bookings open for the post-monsoon season. Hence, pilgrims planning for the Do Dham Yatra can book their Do Dham Yatra package with LIH Travel. Hurry up; limited seats are available.